Friday 3 February 2017

January Challenge

Hello Moth-ers ,

Could you please now send me your results for the ‘January challenge’? It will be very interesting to see how those who took part got on as it was a very changeable month as regards the weather. Please remember that all lists must come from one trapping site. If you trapped at multiple sites then please send me a list for each site, thanks.

I need just three bits of information from you all:-
1) A full list of macro and micro species you recorded during January.
2) Total number of moths you recorded for each species.
3) How many days did you trap during January? Or if species were sighted other than ‘light trapped’, please state.

Please remember, it doesn’t matter how many species you recorded during the month, even if you caught just a single moth (or indeed nothing), please send me the details as it all goes towards building up the larger picture. Thanks.

Once I’ve gathered in all the data I will post the results on our website blog (address below).

Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment